Isnin, 6 Jun 2011

life is short.like your...dalam botol...haha


klik play je lah
takd eidea nk ceciter banyak



"Life Is Short"

When it doesn't rain it snows
Yeah the cookie crumbles but in who's hand?
All things said and all things done
Life is short

Oh I am young but I have aged
Waited long to seize the day
All things said and plenty done...life's too short

Ooooh could this be....
Ooooh could this be the day I've waited for?

Another door to peek in through
The floor is filthy
But the couch is clean
At the end of the day
That's another day gone
Life is short....Ooo life is short

Ooooh
Could this be....
Ooooh
Could this be the day I've waited for?

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba...

Oh I am young but I have aged
Waited long to seize the day
All things said and plenty done
Oh I am young but I have a past
Travelled far to find the start
Yes I am scared and I've been burnt
But life is short

Ooooh
Could this be...
Ooooh
Could this be the day I've waited for?

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba... 
 
 
note
walau sempit dipoket kita senyum aje

 
 
sekian,belog kali ini.

yang ntahpapepntah,
achik ezam

2 ulasan:

http://bukankosong.blogspot.com/ berkata...

sape punyer?

kwang kwang...

achik ezam berkata...

awok punyalah...hahaha

kemaskini hidup 2023!

 Hello Hello! Lama betul tidak kemaskini ini blog Masalahnya ada lagi ke yang baca blog? Semua duk layan TikTok je now ek After 2 years plu...